22 January 2014

The Happy List

#8// Left: Hairspiration Right: Me lol.


The Happy List Volume 01
  1. Returning home and sleeping on your own bed after a month long vacation.
  2. Catching up with friends before school starts.
  3. Shopping for cute socks at the dollar store.
  4. Harry potter marathons with my siblings.
  5. Getting higher grades than what you have expected.
  6. Sweater weather.
  7. Hugging my mom.
  8. Achieved my dream hair.
  9. Arizona Iced Tea.
  10. Being a legit directioner since July 23, 2010.
(Happy list grabbed from Wild-Spirit)

xx,Roein

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cool, I even joined
    Please check out my blog at
    www.foreverandclassy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to comment again but I nominated you for the liebster award.
      The details are in the link: http://foreverandclassy.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

      Delete
  2. ooh your hair looks AMAZING!
    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other :) x

    ReplyDelete

Instagram