20 June 2013

When the sun goes down


Woo! I just turned 17 last 16th. Isn't that great?
Well no. Haha. Cliche as it sounds, I still don't want to grow up. One year left, and i'm elligible to go to jail (not that i'm a murderer) but who knows what crime i might commit with the lack of intelligent species around, I'm a fucking adult by then.

Except me magically turning old, nothing special really happened then. It was a sunday + father's day, so none of my friends dropped by.

I'd like to give thanks to facebook though, for making people remember it was my day. Even with all the greets and messages, I didn't even feel a tad special. Plus I should have not expected anything. I know, expecting in any way is wrong and would lead to devastation but I just can't help it, idk is it just me that treats their friends "special" and goes ahead making diy presents for them just to show how much I care? Is it wrong to expect even something so insignificant like a card or what not.

Just had a skins marathon in my room, the whole day. Then my mom bought cake that evening, and that was it.

Although, special shoutout to my roommates!! For surprising me bigtime with their twitter icons. HAHAHA, sadly i didn't get a screenshot, but it really did make me smile. (laugh)
And also to my best friends!! Chrystelle, Clauie and Ryun ♥ ♥ ♥ One heart for each of u bitches for making me tear up. Hahaha. And lastly to my crush because I seriously wasn't expecting a greet, and he sent it through message for fucks sake. That gave me much much much 38642374623746238429x more kilig than a wallpost.

Anyway,

I've been listening to new eargasm lately. Namely: Marina and the diamonds, Arctic monkeys, Imagine dragon, The temper trap and Birdy. (I meant new to my ears, mind you) And this post was named after one of Arctic monkeys songs.



ps i just downloaded instagram and vine. Follow me: beyatrizm :-)
    and i know i owe u guys my singapore video diary, i'll get to it soon hehe ;;)

xx,Roein

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you're having a rough time lately, I hope everything sorts itself out soon<3

    Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a lovely day:)

    Stacey xx
    www.talk-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacey! ♥
      It means a lot. x

      Delete
  2. nice! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! Wow thank you. <3
    I'll go visit your blog right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram