31 January 2013

The art of thrifting.

(weh ansave)

Hey guys! So I have been addicted to thrifting since Isya introduced me to this craze.
So whenever I have spare money, I usually ask Isya to take me to thrift stores, so right now, I think 1/4 of my clothes are thrifted. And recently, I bought three pieces again. \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

I got this lovely sweater for only Php160 ($4)

This shirt for Php85 ($2)

huhu I had a hard time choosing between these three. </3

and lastly, I bought this for only Php35 ($1)
I'll remove the pearls on this one though, I think it's a bit out of place.

So, I therefore conclude, you guys should go and try to visit local ukay-ukays and get one of a kind pieces like mine. (You really need to be patient though,since you need to look through all the racks to find the prized pieces.)


(obligatory random photo with my bffz cos we're fab)


xx,Roein

2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award over on my blog!

    http://jo-brlw.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/i-have-been-nominated-by-lovely.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOLNESS! Where do you (go to) thrift? ^^

    ReplyDelete

Instagram