23 April 2012

Waddup foo x

Ok ew, title is so jeje. But srsly wassup? Welp, sorry I've been a bad blogger by neglecting my online shell. Idk, all my creative juices seemed to dry out. I haven't even blogged about my graduation oh god. That proves how much of a lazy blogger I am. lol. Yeah, anyway I still can't believe I'll be in college in less than a month. Time surely runs fast. I have been planning on making and selling bracelets though, but I still am THAT lazy to go out and buy some materials. So much for my summer job. I'd also paint some white canvas shoes, then again here comes my laziness problem again. Oh god, I srsly need to work on this.
Welp, I really am sorry for my lack of updates and my super short blogpost. I'll make it up to you guys, swear. As me and the fam will be heading off to Palawan at friday. So yeah.

xx, Roein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram