02 April 2012

It's the start of something new. ☺

Yes, finally! After enduring four years of high school, I'm finally free. Loljk okay, I didn't mean it that way, but whatever. I'm having mixed emotions right now, I still can't move on and believe that I literally just graduated, and will be soon leaving for college. Ok don't mind me, I'll just probably wake up and find reality when I'm actually in my first day of college. Idk, I feel excited but ugh. Haha, nevermind. Anyway, here's a short letter for my classmates, as well as my batchmates:

Dear IV-18, Mga baliw, pano ba yan? Mamimiss ko kayo. Thanks for the memories, thanks dahil kahit 9 months ko lang kayo nakasama, feeling ko ang tagal na. Hahaha, good luck sa college. Ingat kayo lagi. ♥ Huwag kung anu-ano iniisip. HAHAHAHAHA.
God Bless, and good luck! :) Di ko kayo malilimutan.

To my batch mates! Congrats, keep and spread the legacy of learning. Hahaha. :>

And lastly to my loving highschool friends and barkada from URSM,CJPS and GMS, hi mga baliw, i will super duper miss you all, sobrang thankful ako at nakilala ko kaya, through up's and down's kayo yung nakasama ko sa anumang suliranin meron ako sa mga panahong di ko matanto ang mga pangyayari sa kapaligiran ko. Lol, anyway hi CONGRATS satin! College na tayo. Behave ah! ♥

xx, Roein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram