22 December 2012

Second semester, finally over.

Two months filled with drama, I can't even. I'm thankful it's finally over, thus I have a few weeks left to not deal with school related stuff or stress about my ~city life~.
For the past few weeks, I was biting my head off working on my finals projects. (e.g.,)
1. My plate for Graphic design visualization. Close enough aye? ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
Photoshopped                                                 Actual
2. Then, my plate for Desktop publication (in collaboration with Josh).
3. Coding for Programming concepts.
4. And lastly nude sketching for lifedrawing. (I won't even bother to post my drawings HAHA)
Then last monday, went to Glorietta and went gift shopping for my family (sorry friends, you'll have to wait 'til I get my pamasko lol). Absent mindedly went to Penshoppe to look fo3/4 shirts for my dad, I was only planning to buy one but PENSHOPPE HAD IT'S PROMO THAT IF YOYU BUY ATLEAST PHP 1,500 WORTH OF THEIR PRODUCT YOU GET TO BUY ONE DIRECTION'S TAKE ME HOME YEARBOOK EDITION FOR ONLY PHP 550, so guess what I did lol.  I'm betting my mom still haven't checked my purchases, that's why she's still not biting my head off ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿. So far so good.
ps changed my url, I like it more now. Haha, I'ma try fixing my layout now.
xx, Roein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram