03 February 2013

The liebster blog award ♥

What is the Liebster Blog Award?

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “dearest”.

The rules for this is to give 11 random facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions asked of you by the blogger who gave you this award, nominate 11 bloggers and create 11 question for them to answer.

So in this case, Thank you Jo for the award! >:D<

11 Facts about me:

  1. My favorite food are carbonara, spanish bread and sinigang.
  2. I am very very very socially awkward.
  3. I have two siblings.
  4. And I'm the eldest. -_-
  5. I'm poor so, I don't get all those fashion stuff I want. (weh) lol
  6. Me and Isya are planning to start a business this year.
  7. I'm inlove with Zayn Malik, and I'd like to think he knows my existence. :(
  8. But I love Tom Felton more. =))
  9. I'm a potterhead, slytherin sorted.
  10. My attitude depends on who I'm with.
  11. I'm one bad ass lady. :-)


Questions from Jo:
  1. What are you looking forward to most in 2013? I guess any kind of adventure will do.
  2. What is your favorite childhood memory? Being innocent.
  3. What advice would you give to your younger self? Voice out your feelings.
  4. What was your reason for starting a blog? I need something to relieve my stress on, and writing on my journal isn't helping. Plus I want to document my future artworks here. :>
  5. Who is your favorite blogger/s? Reese Lansangan and Camie Juan!!
  6. What are your favourite books? The Little Prince / Harry Potter Series
  7. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? New York City
  8. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Seven
  9. How many bags do you own? Five
  10. Do you prefer bags or shoes in general? Definitely shoes
  11. If you could go on a date with anyone who would it be? Zayn Malik ohohoho

Questions for those I've tagged:

  1. How was your day?
  2. Are you sure?
  3. Top five must see places:
  4. Why?
  5. How many pairs of pants you've got?
  6. Do you drink milk before going to sleep?
  7. Describe yourself in one word.
  8. When did you started blogging?
  9. Why did you started blogging?
  10. Do you have a pet?
  11. What do you want to say to your readers?


And that's all folks! 'Til next time. ヽ(๏∀๏ )ノ
xx,Roein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram