01 September 2013

Dear you,


Dear you,

I'm sorry that everytime you make an effort to smile at me, wave at me, notice me, I just turn around and act like I dont care. I'm sorry that I walk away, everytime you're coming near me. I'm sorry if I seem distant in person but all I really want is to get to know you and be your friend. Heck, I'm even sorry for the first time I tweeted you, I knew by then you were trouble inside my head. I'm sorry I stuttered the first time you said hello, I should've replied back but you caught me completely off guard. I'm sorry for being rude the first time you talked to me, but hey you were rude that time too. I'm sorry for letting my feelings get in the way.

There's things that I can't control, and one of them is falling for you. But hey, I'm thankful that we started talking civilly, with the help of our favorite band, even though that's all we ever talk about. Thank you for not avoiding me, unlike those people I hear in stories. And lastly, I'm genuinely thankful for giving me a shot at this "friendship" we're slowly starting to build, even after you knew that I kinda sorta like you.
xx,Roein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram