24 May 2014

I'm back!! (or not)


Hi! Sorry for the lack of entries (again) i'll get to that sometime lol. So, i've been staying again here in Singapore for almost a month now, and I have done nothing productive since my semester ended lol. Opening of the semester starts around 2 weeks but i'm still now owning the fact that i'm halfway done with college.


So yesterday, I went to this place called Japanese Garden and i did not felt like i was in Japan thou, more like Wonderland-ish. The scenery was so pretty and the place was calm and soothing, I could stay here all day and sort out my priorities haha.


Meanwhile, my birthday's coming next month and I honestly don't know what to do, in the sense that I don't want to throw a massive debut party cos it seems impractical to me, it falls on monday so I don't know, I haven't planned on anything yet.


On the bright side, I'm going home in a week and i'm excited to see my friends once again lol talk about clingy.


Look at that, it instantly gave me ~princessy~ feels if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I'm currently out of my mind lately that means I haven't been productive nor inspired. I wish i could put myself together soon. Haha, until next entry! (Whenever that is)


xx,Roein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram