30 November 2012

Stressed

  • So i'ma just update you guys on whatever's going on my life right now. 
  • Went to the opening of the pretty dancing lights show at Ayala Triangle? With my three college bffz yo. 
  • Then the following week, I had a fallout with one of my close friends, and I tell it isn't fckng pleasant, nor funny, nor whatever. It's really pissing me off until now, and I super don't have the guts to say I miss the way he was before "this" whole thing happened. 
  • FINALS. PROJECTS. DEADLINES.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!*(#*&*(@!111!! (Need I say more?) 
  • And I'm just glad to be home right now, away from college problems, and college life. (For a day atleast.) I'll be going back tomorrow because of our presentation practice. :| 
  • 'til next blahg post.
 xx, Roein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram