20 November 2013

Greenlight Music Festival 2013


Hello everyone! Last friday (11/15/13) was one of the most #yolo days of my life. Despite being the fifth wheel of the night to two of my dear friends and their significant other, I managed to survive the awkwardness.

I wasn't really planning to go when two of our friends backed out, but since I really really really wanted to go (and probably because i'm the one who insisted on going + i was going for the music anyway) I figured, why not since i've got nothing to lose.

Whole story + photo dump under the cut.



#ootd jk. The only picture I got from the whole event since my "gig buddies" were too busy cuddling.

I arrived at the venue around 5pm. I was expecting for a long queue at the entrance and what not, but there was only a few people at that time, we wandered a little bit and I managed to write on the freedom wall.

can you spot mine?

By 6pm, people started pouring in, luckily we were there early, we got to stand on the front row.

Reese Lansangan

Techy Romantics

Never the Strangers

Yolanda Moon

Maude
Up Dharma Down
I started fangirling when Reese went up on stage ok i've been her fan as long as I could remember, I first saw her in lookbook then I found out about her blog and how much she loves Japan and I could ramble about how awesome she is but i'm getting out of line here so I'll just leave that for next time. The next bands were great, but when Up Dharma Down started playing, so much feels ran through me ugh. SADLY, I didn't get to watch She's Only Sixteen, bummer actually. I won't play the blame game but seriously, that kinda ruined my night.

Then a thing happened, it was very weird actually. I remember telling Maica earlier that morning that I wish I would bump or see him on that night, and it did happen. While we were on the way out to meet my other friend, he suddenly came out of nowhere... I don't know if he saw me though. (in other words pangpa-gv + kinilig lang ako) Anyway.........................

The event was 5pm to 5am, we didn't get to finish it though, but we stayed until Franco's performance. I didn't get to have a nice photo of Franco performing though, my shots were all blurry at that time.

I would definitely do this again, except for the third wheeling part. It was so awkward, who wouldn't be awkward with that.

I'm looking forward to more concerts/gigs in the future though, but with more of my friends this time.

xx,Roein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram